At the fairly new Facebook group Antique Tools Buy, Sell & Trade we are having the first of what will be the weekly Friday - Saturday auction! Along with the regular buy, sell and trade activities and the every day discussions about anything traditional tools and crafts, each week, from Friday AM until Saturday PM, any group member can post as many items as wanted in an auction format.
The rules of the auction are:
* WEEKLY FRI - SAT AUCTION RULES
* Duration: Friday AM through Saturday PM
* State AUCTION at the beginning of the item description
* State OPENING BID and Shipping Terms. The Opening Bid can be whatever the seller chooses.
* Auction items can be listed at any time during the 48 hour period.
* There is no limit to the number of listings per person per auction cycle. Please list each item separately.
* NO RESERVES.
* The Seller can choose to pull an item at any time during the auction and relist if mistakes are found or if the decision is made to not list the item. It is advisable to say why you are pulling the item.
* One bump allowed.
* Soft close: The seller may extend the Saturday close by a reasonable amount of time if bids continue.
* Bid increments will be in whole dollars. The seller may choose to set a bid increment but we strongly advise against this practice as it’s likely that no one will pay any attention to the stated increment.
* All Bids are to be Public. PM to be used for non-bid related questions regarding shipping or general questions. Failure to do so may result in being Banned.
* The Group Rules of respectful behavior apply to all auctions.
* The Admins of The Antique Tools Buy, Sell & Trade Facebook Group take no responsibility for what transpires between an auction seller and an auction buyer. We will not resolve conflicts for you. If problems occur, please contact one of the admins for advice.
** NOTE: Buyers or Sellers who unfairly renege on an agreed upon sale will be banned from the group.
You have to have a Facebook page in order to join the group. Although the group is Public and can be read by any Facebook user, you must Join in order to participate in sales, auctions and discussions. If you are new to Facebook and have a relatively blank page, just let me know that you're asking to join. Typically, Facebook pages that are very new or blank are questioned as we want to keep out the spammers.
Till next, Gary